Saturday, September 24, 2011

Silver Earrings

More and more these days I'm wishing that I still had pierced ears, as I am thoroughly enjoying making earrings. Nice little projects, they give you more time for creativity without all the time for finishing. It's very zen.



My latest trend has been with silver earrings, working up these lovely beads that I got on the last Bead shopping trip with Lynn. I've always liked the combination of turquoise and the 'liquid look' silver, so I've done a few variations.

I also found on that last trip these lovely Christmas charms, so I've worked up the snowflake with clear crystal beads and the Christmas trees with a deep emerald green. I think they're just the right balance of dainty and dangly. Perfect, that would be, if I wore earrings!

1 comment:

  1. Just give me a potato, an ice cube, a darning needle and a shot of something strong - we can pierce your ears in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete