Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days

The Christmas countdown clock says 30 days ...GULP! Why that's no time at all for cards and presents and wrapping and cooking and baking and cleaning and decorating and entertaining and ... phew. There is nothing to be done but embrace it. It's the Christmas season!



I have a number of Christmas trees - the total in use this year still to be determined - so I have been busy working on some more Christmas tree skirts. I know I've said it before but this is such a great pattern, and right up my alley in that it's very simple in construction but you can play with the colours and textures for a huge variety of results.

I was lucky enough to get somemore of the eyelash wool at a decent price recently and I'm using up the last of my faux fur yarns for fun accents in this red, white and green version. My spoiled kitties will look super snugly under the tree when this one's done ... and fingers crossed it shouldn't be too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment