Thursday, November 24, 2011

Large Sparkly Snowflakes

It's been back to the snowflakes again around here - and this time with a different larger version which is clear. They're quite pretty to begin with, and I've used them on my own trees, but they'repositivey transformed when covered in glitter.



They're very elegant when accented with a shiny crystal and pearl, and seed and bugle bead hangers. I think they'll look beautiful on the tree.

Despite the fact that I don't care for the photos as much - the silver is THE BEST. Probably because the original clear has a slighty grey undertone, but they look very, very rich.

Of course you could use any colour - and I did experiment with a light and deep turquoise before reminding myself to keep it simple - but I'm thinking I'll do the majority of this style in silver with different beading accents for variation.

I think I will also have to try some with a clear or silver twinkle glaze as well - without the glitter. Did I just say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment